Daves Outdoor World

Daves Outdoor World

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Exciting Times in the Tri Cities!! Crystal Lake Rv Campground & Resort.

Wow there are a lot of things going on, and I mean exciting times for Rock Falls and surrounding area. I will be attending council meetings the remainder of time that I am here until Oct 30th. I really want to support and to voice my opinion and tell them what all my friends want also. Even if you all cant make it, I can. P.M. me or connect with me and tell me your opinion so i can forward that on to those that need to hear it most. If you tell me I will be sure to let them know your feelings. I guess I have to get with the process.I just hate how slow it moves and at times lack of just getting something done so others can see that something is being done. A little of something is better than nothing. People just want to see things happening. It can be very small things that do not cost much money. Anyway I think we are getting closer to what I believe we have and what we can be!!

Crystal lake Campground & Rv Resort now ready to accommodate Motor Homes and Rv's... With Full Hookups, large spacious sites and beautiful large private bathrooms, showers and Club House you will get first class all the way. beach and lake to do some swimming and a Go Cart track to keep the kids entertained and well, even the adults, lol. Food and plenty of water toys for the kids and family to play on. Want to go bike riding or kayaking, well just with in walking distance is the Historical National Multi Trail Hennepin Canal with over 30 miles of biking and kayaking. Oh ya and take your fishing pole along to because there are some big fish with your name on it just waiting for you. You and the family will have hours and days of fun in the sun with plenty of places to eat and historical places to see. Even Hotels near by right on the trail in case family wants to come visit, but they don't have a Rv, no problem.See ya soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rock River Times