Daves Outdoor World

Daves Outdoor World

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Update on Daves Outdoor World

Hello Friends,

Its been awhile since I posted in my blog, but now that I am back in my hometown of Sterling and Rock Falls IL. Its good to be back home. There is a lot going on this summer and cant wait to get involved and have some outdoor fun. The Illinois 40 bridge just south of town is being worked on and be going on all summer. If you want to kayak north of the bridge on the Hennepin you will have to launch in another area but the south Hennepin feeder is a great place to kayak and I actually like it alot better. Be looking for RRTI Rock River Trail signs going up along the trails and road as we are working to get these up. Check out the new Rock River Trail web site and please go to the facebook page and give them a like. I need to get out and see how Crystal Lake is coming along along with some of the other businesses. Have been working on my house and catching up with some maintenance and soon I will be ready to get out on the trails and see what been going on. Daves Outdoor World will be renting kayaks this year again and organizing my meetup events of biking the local trails and some camping. The goal has always been to get people outdoors and healthy and active and on the trails. Please help support Daves Outdoor World by purchasing your outdoor gear supplies through my web sites. The River Chase Boat Races will once again be held this year at Seward Park on the Rock River. June 27 28 lets hope the weather is good. Well friends time to sign off for now, just wanted to let you all know what I was up to. Cant wait for My 2nd put it on your calender as we will be kayaking at 10am and then biking at 4:30 hope to see you all then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rock River Times