Daves Outdoor World

Daves Outdoor World

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Good Morning Friends, woke up early this morning and decided to write in my blogger. Check out my web site at www.Davesoutdoorworld.com A place for alternative electric energy like Electric Bikes and Electric Boats, Solar power, Outdoor Gear, biking, kayaking and more. I love the Great Outdoors and being active and healthy in it. Me and my wife were fortunate enough to be able to travel in our Rv full time. We are currently in S.A. Texas and have enjoyed it for the most part, still gets a little cold, we were thinking we would get as far south next winter as we could, after all there is nothing stopping us from doing that. I am so excited about getting my business going I nearly have all the pieces in place to move forward full steam. I want to be a advertiser and seller of Clean and Green energy products and solutions. Electric powered vehicles, Solar Powered Generators, natural healthy vitamins and supplements for humans and our pets. My goal is to stay active stay healthy and take care of the environment and natural resources that we have and live in. God willing I hope to meet a lot of good friends and people along the way....God Bless....www.Davesoutdoorworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rock River Times